On the E-vite that Cele sent out, she told everyone that I had been on HGTV. Not true. Should be true, but alas, erroneous information. (She constantly confuses HGTV with Dog the Bounty Hunter). So I started out my introduction by dispelling several rumors and myths -- celebrities need to do this all the time.
- I have never been on HGTV, but have been known to watch it.
- I have never piloted the space shuttle.
- I have never been playmate of the year.
- I have never won the Iditarod.
- Any hopes of getting "cultured" as a result of my little speech were completely unfounded.
A Greek girl with a whole bunch of "Greek" girls.CPS or Etsy. No worries, I am evangelizing the message of collage and hope to the masses. Debbie has a darling Etsy shop where she makes tassels out of vintage salt and pepper shakers. I want one from the dog of choice, Deb.
Thanks to everyone at the ASCAPA for suffering me and for this neat-o Certificate of Appreciation - so sweet! A special thanks to my girlfriend,Laura for the great intro and the fab salad at Tea Fusions. Y'all were great hostesses. I'd love to come back next year if you'll have me.