Thursday, May 3, 2007

Collage Kids

These are (most) of my art students. Heidi -- the little one in pink front and center-- is stunt-doubling for Allani. My son Connor is holding up the issue of CPS where his name is in print. I rightly credited him for the whole idea behind the article. When I read it to the class they applauded when his name was mentioned. It was great. The rest of the gang, L to R: Alysha, Jasmine, Jordan, Mrs. P, Daniel, Kinley, Hunter, Reese and Zach.

Here are their projects. Be looking for some of these ideas passed off as my own in future articles. : P

Jasmine / Connor (he's the Tim Burton of the group.)

Reese / Allani


Alysha / Jordan

Daniel / Zach


Hunter / Kinley

Great job, guys! I am so proud of you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, I assume you're implying the KIDS will be writing articles for Cloth Paper Scissors...because they are really quite good. You better watch out!
Vintagecate

Cheryl Prater said...

They are all big fans of the magazine, of course.

Cheryl Prater said...

I gave them an extra credit project when my cover was on the newsstands -- go to your local book store and move all the CPS issues to the front of the shelf.

Brogato Family said...

Looks like talent runs in the family.....hmmmmm

GeorgiePorgie said...

This is the best. You should really be proud of your accomplishment with the children. I know, I'm proud of you. Great work. Love Mom

GeorgiePorgie said...

This is the best. You should really be proud of your accomplishment with the children. I know, I'm proud of you. Great work. Love Mom

random notes said...

These kids did a great job although I must give credit to their enthusiastic teacher.
Jane