Tuesday, January 29, 2008

More Bucky Boo-Boo Bunnies*



I can't stop myself. These are ink and watercolor on cardstock cut out and arranged on the scanner bed. What should I do with them? They're breeding like, um, well, you KNOW. The one on the far left looks like a demented Winnie-the-Pooh with a wicked overbite.


Mark wants me to write a story about them. About what exactly? Their orthodontic issues, lack of trousers and the challenges of living with asymmetrical limbs? Hey! Maybe I could license the images for Orthodontist Appointment reminder postcards!

*copyright pending.......or not

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know Cheryl, these are the ugliest things--but I LOVE THEM. They are so charming. I think you should listen to Mark. I know, it would be a first, but after he got you those beautiful birthday presents....

Deb Silva said...

yeah, license them for greeting cards honey!! and check out my new red~
oxooo