Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Month Two: check

Who'd a thunk it? I have completed 2/12ths (or 1/6th as my boys would reduce to being in 5th grade math) of my annual project. I am compelled to do something different for March -- maybe make a mark with black paint on phone book paper and shrink the image down to tile-size? Don't know yet, but here's today's. I used a Cherryade label as the tile's background but scanned it atop the Limeade label. I just love the colors.




I'll swear off the French Ladies for a while and am open to suggestions as to a theme for March -- but hurry, I'll have to make one in less than 27 hours! Post promptly please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could devote them all to my birthday. Or just send gifts.
Cate

Cheryl Prater said...

Cate:

You have my Visa number, isn't that enough?

Sheesh.

cheryl